Monday, August 17, 2015

Want to be a Fashionista?

Want to be a Fashionista?
Find out here with a few fashion tips!

Do you ever see a woman and say she is always put together and looks
great! I remember the best compliment from my Aunt when she said to my sister that I am always out together and have so much style!
I know that you see that certain kind of woman that you say she looks great all the time.  Sometimes it can be sicking that this woman knows how to pull off the latest trend but I am here to help. Here are a few tricks that I think will help you achieve that look!
Also I am for hire to help you one on one.

1. Master the Basics first!
Fashionista's know how to rock a basic white tee and a skinny jean either with a classic pump and a scarf. For example on Friday I wore a Bright Blue Jean and a White Tee.. Then I added a scarf from Ann Taylor with different colors of Blues.

2. Change Your look with layers!
So in my closet I have sheath dresses but I do not just see it as a sheath dress but it can also be a jumper. I know most women have a little black dress LBD in their closet so pop a collared shirt under it and you have a perfect daytime look! Experiment with layers!

3. Mix Prints
Never pay attention to rules. Polka dots and stripes? Yes try it you never know when you will love the look!

4. Half tuck your shirts!
Great look! Fashionista's can rock a blouse/shirt that is a half tuck!

5. Roll up your sleeves!
This is a instant fashion trick to add style to your wardrobe! Great to show off your chunk bangles! We are killing 2 birds with one stone with the look below. Half tucked shirt and rolled sleeves!

6. Knot your blouse!
This is a cute look that defines your figure. Wear over a dress to create a 2 piece look.

7. Wear a belt.
I know some women are like are you serious? I hate belts! Do you know how much a outfit can change and look fabulous just from adding a belt? 

8. Drape your Jacket!!!!
This look is a show stopper and is stunning!

9. Embrace new Trends:
Here is a hint: Pick one trend that you want to try and stick with that. Don't go out and buy 5 overalls.

10. Striped Shirt!
Add a striped shirt to anything! Yes anything!!! I love my striped shirt because I can take any bottom and wow... a great look is created.


Fall is my favorite time of year!



I also know that there are many many parties and gatherings that some women are just not comfortable dressing for an occasion and need help picking out the perfect outfit! I can help with this as I am a personal Stylist! Are you the soccer Mom that has a party to attend to with her husband and need help with a dress or outfit so you look like a million bucks! I can HELP!



** when you like us on facebook please let me know and I will send you a code for shipping at my store** Send me a message via facebook or email me at lisathefashionista93@gmail.com 
or forournumber93@gmail.com





I love to see the savings I am giving my customers. I have clients that have money but why be stupid and waste it on something you will wear a few times. I may be crazy but am I the only one that hates wearing clothing more then a few times. Except for jeans.... When I was working in a office I was told by a friend that she has never seen me in the same outfit twice. I thought that was a compliment.
I can help you achieve that. 
I offer a free wardrobe assessment. I will help you with you currently have in your closet and put together looks for you...I also can be hired to shop for you either at stores or at my store. Just email me with questions! I have references available upon request.
lisathefashionista93@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...