Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Vans is Dropping David Bowie Collection

Welcome to my blog! 
I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is hot trend and I am not afraid to say this will not work for me! And if you should skip the trend.. not worth the money.  I also have a Top 10 blog I do on my @poshmark finds because this is the best site to buy and sell your clothing! Follow me on Instagram @closet2closet93 and on Twitter @hkymom93







Vans New Collections!





Limited Edition Collections from Vans are iconic.. I also love the converse limited edition as well.
So why is this so important in fashion? I love items that tell a story or to show your individual style. I did not like David Bowie but these will be a huge hit and they are priced reasonable!.... for now.. once they are gone you will pay a higher price for them on sites like Poshmark.

The David Bowie Collection will be artsy and out of this world celebrating top hits as well as his persona's.
You will see a green polka dot pattern in a classic style celebrating his first single Space Oddity.
The pair of old Skools got the iridescent treatment with the iconic blue and red lightening bolt. 
I love the red patent leather edition as well!

These are available online as well in select stores.
Click on link to get these before they are gone..














No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...