Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Spring Street Style... 2019

Welcome to my blog! 
I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is hot trend and I am not afraid to say this will not work for me! And if you should skip the trend.. not worth the money.  I also have a Top 10 blog I do on my @poshmark finds because this is the best site to buy and sell your clothing! Follow me on Instagram @closet2closet93 and on Twitter @hkymom93







Spring Street Style

Spring is finally here and I am here to help with inspiration on how to wear the latest spring trends! I also pull pieces from past years so you can incorporate them in your spring and summer wardrobe. I get a lot of inspiration from Hollywood to NYC.... 



1. Graphic tee and Jeans

This is the hottest look for 2019!







I love the graphic tee's from ZARA
#ZARA

Here are a few from my store on Poshmark
#poshmark













 2. Polo Shirt with Jean shorts
 Pair this with boots and you have a great look for the spring..







Here are a few items you can get from Poshmark
#poshmark

You can get this look from Ralph Lauren for under $20




Love these shorts from Forever 21...
$10






3. Sophisticated Blazer with Jeans and sandals.
This is a look that the new Royal loves to rock





You can purchase a stunning blazer for a discounted rate on #Poshmark

Here is a stunning navy blazer from J.crew
#jcrew #schoolboyblazer




Want Some great looking jeans...
Here are Hudson Jeans for $35


4. Yellow!!!

This is a great color for spring! Grab a yellow tee or dress






I love this yellow dress from #Zara for $25






I also love a yellow pant...

These are from Talbots and can buy them on #poshmark for under $20






5. Denim Dress

 I love a cute denim dress.. either plain or printed.. it is so versatile. I love my denim dress with a pair of white converse sneakers.. #converse #chucktaylors #denimdress #spring2019







I found this Denim Dress from Banana Republic for under $15






Here are a few Items from my Store.


1. Zara  White Blouse $18




2.  Madewell Jeans $30!!!!
Dressed in white!!!





Not a member of @poshmark? #poshmark
It is free and you can join through this link

Check Out my Store:::



I offer designer clothing at a cheap price in my store.. I can offer suggestions 


I also do buy clothing!
I most likely won't take everything but I give you fair prices and it is better then donating as you get cash!




Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

forournumber93 @ gmail .com
lhosack93@gmail.com

Here is a few photos so you get to know me better and my life!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...