Friday, June 9, 2017

Summer Fashion.. get these in your closet

Welcome to my blog! 
I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is hot trend and I am not afraid to say this will not work for me! And if you should skip the trend.. not worth the money.  I also have a Top 10 blog I do on my @poshmark finds because this is the best site to buy and sell your clothing!  




Summer Fashion.. Get these in your closet for the season!

The summer season is here even though on the calender it is not officially summer.  As fashionistas we are always looking to buy something right.. new pair of shorts or a denim button down blouse.  Here are some must haves for your summer closet.. You may already have these in your closet.
If not there is still time to shop and I suggest shopping on @poshmark to get a deal!



1. Wrap Blouse. 

I found this one on @poshmark from Free People at 74% Off
Want it?




2. One Piece White Bathing suit..
This is great to wear as a bodysuit as well.. Great spread in people fashion magazine that has a white bathing suit worn so many ways.. great investment!

I found this one on @poshmark from Victoria Secret... at 75% off!
Want it?



3. Straw Hat..
Most of us have this in our closet.. Great for the pool.. I love this one on @poshmark... So adorable.. get one.. there are ones with several says on it.. trust me it is all over the beach!
Want it?




4. Espadrille Wedges
Another item that I believe everyone has in their closet.. right....
These are from Tory Burch at $149

On @poshmark I found these for 61% Off... Tory Burch.. Gorgeous!
Want these? Who wouldn't?



5. Frayed Jeans!



6. Striped Jumpsuit..

This is a cute one from Michael Kors I found on @poshmark at 48% Off... New!

Want this?


7. Vacation Tee Shirt..
Hey you want everyone to know you are on vacation.. not that huge smile on your face will give it away!


Ok.. I found this same shirt on @poshmark for $13!

Get it!



8. Gingham Dress
This is always a great print for the summer!!!



9. Floral Pants..
These are from H & M...


10. Palm Tree Earrings..
I like these with a little sparkle..
Found these on @poshmark for $4... have sparkle and a little color!
Want these?




Here are few items from my closet for your summer wardrobe!

Anthropologie at 86% Off!
Want this?


New with tags Ralph Lauren Nautical Dress...
83% Off!!!



Express white embellished one shoulder dress at 82% off!
Want this?


Here is a item from my closet.

Cache Dress for 81% Off




Not a member of @poshmark? #poshmark
It is free and you can join through this link

Check Out my Store:::



I offer designer clothing at a cheap price in my store.. I can offer suggestions 


I also do buy clothing!
I most likely won't take everything but I give you fair prices and it is better then donating as you get cash!




Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

forournumber93 @ gmail .com
lhosack93@gmail.com

Here is a few photos so you get to know me better and my life!


















































Wildfox Couture US



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...