Thursday, April 6, 2017

What Fashion Mistake Fashionistas Never Make!

What Fashion Mistake Fashionistas Never Make!


Have you ever gone through your pictures on Facebook, phone or even a photo album (for those of us that remember those) and think OMG.. what was I thinking. We all have those moments. We all tried trends that just never worked or held on to a sweater too long. We are not perfect we all made fashion mistakes. and we learn and learn..and unfortunately people will remember that and possibly have a picture framed of it.. LOL

What Mistakes stand out the most?
HINT: Stay True to your own sense of style!


So your bag and shoes need to match right?
This is outdated rule.. there are so many fun accessories and have fun with them!




Here are some looks from my fellow Poshers.. all these are available on @poshmark

These are from Cole Haan.. $36



These are from Steve Madden



Michael KORS Purse $105


This is a Vera Bradley Leather Purse.. I prefer the leather ones over the fabric ones. 




Don't imitate a person's style.. What this means is try not to wear the same style as someone else. This applies to runway styles and red carpet. What looks good one someone else or on the runway does not mean it will work for you. The color may be off, size.. where it lays.. it all matters. 



Never ever.. never.. wear shoes that you can not walk in or uncomfortable. This will make what should be the best day of your life the most miserable one.
If you can not walk in them it does not matter what or who you are wearing it will look like a hot mess.




Always wear Jewelry! I feel naked if I leave the house without my signature ring and earrings.

2017 Jewlery Trends:




"I want to always  be on trend and try the new trends"
This comes to you and you only. Know what works.. Don't jump in.. for example.. chokers do not look good on me. they are the hottest style for the spring and summer. For me it looks like I am wearing a dog collar.. this is what it looks like on me. Another one is jumpsuits.. since I am short and have a short torso it is a train wreck.. 







Looking Fashionable is about doing the right thing.. If you even think your panty will show that day then don't take a chance.. Blouse don't fit.. There is nothing worse then a blouse being unbuttoned in the middle all day and you never noticing.. but everyone else did.





Wearing too many designers and no concept.. Pick pieces that work together.  Just because you have a $10,000 outfit does not mean you look like a million bucks


Be comfortable.. If you are adjusting yourself or feel like you can not breathe... skip it. It is not worth it. When you feel comfortable with what you are wearing you are confident!





Check Out my Store:::


I offer designer clothing at a cheap price in my store.. I can offer suggestions 


I also do buy clothing!
I most likely won't take everything but I give you fair prices and it is better then donating as you get cash!




Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...