Thursday, April 20, 2017

Cherries


Fashion Trend: Cherry Print!


Welcome to my blog! 
I love to talk fashion! I put my two cents in what I think is hot trend and not afraid to say this will not work for me!  I also have a Top 10 blog I do on my @poshmark finds because this is the best site to buy and sell your clothing!  


Summer is almost here! Every once in while you would see a cherry print on a blouse or crop pant but Summer 2017 it is everywhere! Yes everywhere! Cherries seem to add a vintage look to fashion and also plays up a youthful look.  This print is being paired with gingham, metallic and even a bandana print.


1. Cherry Earrings.
Want to keep things simple and not ready to jump into a cherry print dress then try a cherry earring.
I found these on @poshmark for $6


2. Cherry Halter Dress
Love this white back drop of this dress that gives a 1950's vibe and will take you to any occasion this summer!
This dress on @poshmark is $40


3. Cherry Capri's
This is a great casual look to wear to a .. Great rockabilly style when you pair with with a tie up blouse.
These are from D & G.. $140.. save 86% on @poshmark




4.  Cherry Necklace
Working in a office and still want to look trendy? Wear this necklace with your favorite power suit.. adorable!
This is from Swarovski and is 34% off on @poshmark
This is a necklace and earring set!



5. Cherry Print 2 piece Bathing Suit.
Love this modern take on this print from J. Crew
Save 38% on @poshmark



6. Cherry Print Cardigan
This is adorable! Love wearing this in the office and not being over the top




7. Cherry Coke Apparel
There are so many options out there but go for a Cherry Coke Sweatshirt and wear it with a white short for a night on the beach! 80% Off $7.00!




8. Cherry Print Romper
This summer is about the print but also about the romper.. Combine both of them and be the hit on the party!


9. Cherry Theme Sweater/Tunic/Tee
This is from Wildfox.. Rare.. 63% off on @poshmark #wildfox



10. Cherry Clutch/wristlet
I love this one from Coach..I love a wristlet to hold my phone. credit cards for easy shopping You can get this for 47% off on @poshmark 


11. Cherry Print Heels
These are a DEAL.. by the time this post they most likely will be gone.. These are 70% Off and from Louis Vuitton 
Under $300!!!



12. Chery Sunglasses
These are just $3 on @poshmark





Check Out my Store:::


I offer designer clothing at a cheap price in my store.. I can offer suggestions 


I also do buy clothing!
I most likely won't take everything but I give you fair prices and it is better then donating as you get cash!




Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com





















































  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...