Friday, December 18, 2015

2016!!! Trends to watch!!

Trends you will be wearing in 2016!!


Happy Holidays!!!
Well in 2 weeks it will be 2016! Wow this yer flew! So what will we be wearing in 2016. I know Christmas is over and now we are looking for something new and usually for the fashionistas it means new looks, clothes and fitness (losing weight, going to the gym)
In 2016 there will be stellar hits that will be big in the new year!
Here are 11 that you can look forward to in 2016!!


1. Bold Stripes!
Chose bold thicker stripes! This will be huge in tee shirts to suits and even to cocktail dresses! Go for bright contrasting hues to turns heads!


2. Layer a tee shirt under a dress
You will see this trend under a slim pencil silhouette for the office to a gown!!!


3.  Exposed Shoulders!
I love this style as this shows a little bit of our sexy side! In 2015 we seen off the shoulder looks and this season we will see a little bit more dramatic style with cut out shoulders.


4. Pajama Dressing
In 2015 we seen lingerie style and this year we will see sexy pajama dressing. You can dress this up or make it casual either way you are right on trend! We are not talking about your flannel pj's.. to make your look stand out a be a little fancier go for silk materials with lace details. For a more casual look for this trend go for cotton with a bolder pipping.


5.  Bright Bags!
I always have loved a bright bag as it gives you a pop of color! Great for the winter season as it is a little pick me up! 2016 is the year for color in your handbag. This will apply to any size bag from your little cross body to your overnight bag.


6.  Low Slung Pants
What is low slung pants? Well you need to know this ... now.. These will be the hot trend for 2016!! Go for a pair that is slightly tailored so they will be appropriate for any occasion. These pants will go from casual as you add a tee shirt and then add a silk blouse for days at the office.


7. Shirting Stripes!
Stripes have been in for a few seasons now but in 2016 we will extend this past just the blouse or tee shirt. Stripes will take over in 2016 from dresses, skirts to pants. Look out 2016 this is the year of the stripes!


8.  Marled Knits!
I love this combination as this is a multi tone texture that adds demention to any look. Sweaters are big for the marled knit so for the winter pair a slim sweater with a pencil leather skirt and then on weekends get a chunky style to wear with your jeans!


9.  Slippers!
Yes slippers.. now I am not talking about the pink terry cloth slippers that we seen our grandmothers wear I am talking about a slipper look or I love my UGG slipper... Chose ones that can be worn out and will be comfortable if you need to wear them all day. For the weekends chose your suede Ugg style and then for the office go for this look!


10. Statement Earrings
This trend will be HUGE!!! HUGE for 2016! The bigger the better in this trend. Go for abstract shapes and bold colors. They will be worn in every fashion occasion from ball gowns to casual jeans and a tee shirt.


11. Embellished Bags!
So not only will bold colors for bags be a trend for 2016 but also go for the embellished bag. This look was all over the runway for fashion week. Go for one that is already embellished or opt to embellish one yourself. Just make sure it looks classy and not a art project!



Have suggestions let me know via email!






lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com


The holidays will be here before you know it!  Look great with fashion from my store or let me help you!!



You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.

and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

Do You want to look and feel great from the inside out??

PLEXUS Can Help!!!
What is Plexus?
Plexus will help you get the energy you need, lose weight or need a great vitamin or Pro biotic... There is a formula for everyone!

I want you to feel great and Look great!
If you feel great you have more confidence and will rock any outfit!





Will you let the old you win?

Let's Kick the Butt of the Old You!


I am an Independent ambassador for Plexus Worldwide


Ambassador # 1141364
What is Plexus?


lhosack93@gmail.com

lisathefashionista@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...