Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Love Kate Middleton? Here are some gifts that any Princess would love!

Love Kate Middleton??

Here are some Holiday gifts that any Princess would love!

Every Woman loves Kate Middleton and her style and if you don't you
are lying. She is sophisticated and always put together. Yes Yes I know.. She has people.. news flash she sometimes does pick out her own clothes.  I know we want our gifts we give to be as memorable as the one's we receive. If you take a look at her strongest looks you know she is a fashionista!






These are gifts that all the woman in your life will want!


1. Plaid Coat!!
The plaid coat is all the rage this season! I would go for the green plaid as we see this style worn by Kate many times.


2.  Go for cashmere lined Leather Gloves..
Go for either brown or black!


3.  Leopard Print Clutch!!
This is gorgeous and would be a perfect gift!
4.  Nude Lace Dress:
This is a gorgeous gift! I know many woman would love this! Most likely it will be someone close to you!


5.  Long Gold Necklace
This is a great piece and your gift will go well with all of their turtlenecks!


6.  Nude Pumps...
These are a perfect shoe for any outfit at anytime!


7. Double Busted Trench Coat
This is a classic style and any fashionista will love!


8. Sapphire Earrings
These are from Judith Ripka.. (WHO I LOVE) Sapphires are always a welcome gift!


9. Suede Clutch;
Go for a suede clutch with embellishment


10. Black Waterproof Tall Boot
This is a must have for the princess in your life!


11. Peplum Blazer
This is a great style and very figure flattering!


12.  CZ Tennis Necklace..
Go for Diamonds in you can afford it!


13. Striped Tee
This is a great gift because every woman needs one of these in their closet!


Have suggestions let me know via email!

lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com


The holidays will be here before you know it!  Look great with fashion from my store or let me help you!!



You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.

and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

Do You want to look great from the inside out??

PLEXUS Can Help!!!
What is Plexus?
Plexus will help you get the energy you need, lose weight or need a great vitamin or Pro biotic... There is a formula for everyone!

I want you to feel great and Look great!
If you feel great you have more confidence and will rock any outfit!







I am an Independent ambassador for Plexus Worldwide


Ambassador # 1141364
What is Plexus?


lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...