Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fashion Hacks!!!! Make your Life Easier

Fashion Hacks that will make our life easier!

I am like anyone else I do not want to go out in something that is uncomfortable. I think we all an agree that we rather sit home then go out in something uncomfortable! am I right? Lounge wear is coming a long way and they are quite trendy! So guess what you can go out with your friends and then come home and jump on the couch and never have to change! So yes comfortable clothing is in but please lets not go overboard here!! It is not ok to wear Betty Boop PJ pants out! Here are some tricks that will help you have flawless dressing!!


1. Go through your closet and pull out every uncomfortable clothing item you own and bag it up and put it away, No you are not throwing it out it is just so you an concentrate on clothing that you feel comfortable in! This will just make it easier to make outfit choices.


2. Need to buy new clothes? Stick to a few places and skip others.. Go to places where you know the brands and the comfort.. better yet save money and shop my store for your favorite brands in once place!


3.  Overall stick to neutrals.. This will make it easier you can get dressed in a minute and still look cute!



4. Allow one Signature Color to add to your neutrals. This way when you are in the mood add this color! This will mix it up!


5. Easy on and Easy Off!
Make sure it is easy on and off because if you need to have someone help you put it on you will not want to wear it! With all the casual great styles this should never be a problem!


6.  Have a work Uniform in mind and stick with it.
I worked in the medical field and on some days I was jealous that I could not wear scrubs.. How easy would that be? So go for a shift dress outfit paired that can be easily look different with a change of a shoe or jewelry.


7.  Machine Washable... I would try to get most of your items that are machine washable but do not shy away from dry cleaning. With the at home kits I don't find this an issue.
Are you really going to stay away from Cashmere??


8. Want your machine wash clothes to last..
Wash your clothes in  cold and low dry... 


9. Skip the heels to be comfortable
With the chic styles of fashion sneakers, low chunky heel or ballet flats you can still look like a fashionista!


10. Matching top and bottoms will help you get dressed easier!


11. In everyday life stay away from Embellishment Because that is all your need is a comfortable out that is appropriate and now you look like a hot mess when the embellishment comes loose. Go for stripes.. with zipper detail or a metallic pant or leather... Great options!


12. People can look comfortable in a belt. I know most blogger thing a belted style is uncomfortable and a no no but I think it looks cute so I say go for a belt. I love a jean with a belt..


13.  Get a pair of silk Pj's that you can wear out..
Yes there are some that are gorgeous!! Like this one.


14. NO BRA STRAPS SHOWING!!!
I have one pet peeve.. Wear pretty lace braletts under loose see through clothing. This way you will not look sloppy.



15. Get a good romper.
This is a easy of a dress! Yes you can wear a romper in the fall.. take a look


Have suggestions let me know via email!


lhosack93@gmail.com
lisathefashionista@gmail.com


The holidays will be here before you know it!  Look great with fashion from my store or let me help you!!


You want to look great I can help!
From the inside out!!

I offer personal Styling services and I am a Plexus Ambassador.

and own a clothing shop... 





Do you want to look like you stepped off the red carpet for a upcoming event? I Can help! I know some woman are not comfortable in picking out clothing and for that special occasion. Here we are in the midst of parties for the fall and the holidays. I can help! I am a personal Stylist! I have clients that I have just a few times a year that hire me to dress them for a party or an special event.


I love to see my customers saving money.. I sell top brands for a fraction of the cost. I Sell used and New Items. The used items will be like new. I would never sell something I would never wear. Some of my clients have money but why spend the money on clothing and wear it once. I do not like to wear the same thing twice. That is why when I had my knee surgery I was going crazy! I love to dress up and I know you do as well so check my store out to save you money!

Please DO not have someone on a website like Stitch FIX.. They are there to sell clothing they are not your fashion consultant... I had 4 people I knew do the stitch fix and they are received the same shirt and leggings as their custom outfit!




I do offer a free wardrobe assessment.. I can work with the clothes you already have in your closet. You may need help putting things together or even adding a few accessories to you already awesome clothes! I am also available to shop for you either in my store or from other stores. You can either go with me or not... You will be very happy you did this. Email me with questions and more information!




References are available upon request

Email me with any questions:

lisathefashionista@gmail.com
forournumber93@gmail.com

Do You want to look great from the inside out??

PLEXUS Can Help!!!
What is Plexus?
Plexus will help you get the energy you need, lose weight or need a great vitamin or Pro biotic... There is a formula for everyone!

I want you to feel great and Look great!
If you feel great you have more confidence and will rock any outfit!




I am giving a huge special for people that want to sign up as ambassadors!!
You don't want to miss this great offer!




Will you let the Old you win again?


I am an Independent ambassador for Plexus Worldwide


Ambassador # 1141364
What is Plexus?


lhosack93@gmail.com

lisathefashionista@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wearable Spring Trends

Welcome to my blog!  I love to talk fashion! I like to let everyone know what I am thinking.. good or bad in what I think is...